On May 5th the moon's orbit was the closest to earth that it will be all year. It was so amazing. So beautiful. So incredible. Late at night I loaded up my two youngest children into the van and headed East. I just drove and drove and drove. I drove to get away from the lights and sounds and hustle and bustle of life.
I found a secluded spot off the road and parked. I had packed a sleeping bag and a lantern. I pulled them out and laid back and spent some time with my thoughts. My heart swelled with gratitude for this creation. For the world, for the moon, the stars, the cosmos, the universes, the landscape, the cacti, the flowers. the rivers, mountains, streams. For my precious children. For my family. For my siblings, for my parents, grandparents, extended family, friends. For all those who have adopted me as their own these past few months. For those friends who I have reconnected with for their love and support.For gasoline that lasts longer. For food from the Bishop storehouse that continues to be filled. For my dog. For so many, many things.
I truly did not know. I did not know that we were loved that much by our Heavenly Father. That we individually and intimately are loved. That His love is so perfect. That His love is so miraculous. His love is amazing. It fills every void. Penetrates every wound. His love is incredible.
Please comes and taste of this fruit. Come and partake. Come and be healed and be made whole; both body and spirit. Come. It is delicious to the soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment